Re: [Gimp-developer] OS X Build Server (VM)

Hi Tobias,

first of all thank you very much for your offer and sorry that I
couldn't reply earlier (I was on a holiday trip and came back
today).

I'm the maintainer of our continuous integration system (CI system,
Jenkins). Currently I'm about to do some basic clean up work and
one of the next steps are continuous and/or nightly builds for
the OS X platform. Currently I think we would at least need a VM
of the latest OS X (Mavericks) and perhaps one older version, but
it's not completely decided yet. I'll contact you at the given
time.

Happy GIMPing and a happy new year,

Sven