Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP's ICM simulation must be improved as PhotoShop

El 23/09/12 19:11, Elle Stone escribió:
The Gimp Color Proof Display Filter seems to offer everything anyone would want in the way of softproofing and display options. Unfortunately, as far as I can tell from comparing the results to other image editors (Cinepaint, Krita), the Gimp Color Proof Display Filter doesn't work properly. Kind regards, Elle Stone

I've used this one in 2.6 for print softproofing:
Gives better results than the print preview settings in GIMP and seems to be more consistent with what I get from CMYKtool, which has a very reliable preview (at least in my experience).

I'd love to have something like this in GIMP in the future.

Gez.