[Gimp-developer] Rethinking mailing list rules

Hi,

because of some neverending discussions on the mailing lists in the last time schumaml and I considered rethinking the mailing list etiquette rules. Thereto I searched the web for existing mailing list rules and found quite a lot. Because I see us as a community I decided to make a catalog of them as a groundwork for a discussion.
You find it at
http://wiki.gimp.org/index.php/Mindstorm:_Rework_of_mailing_list_rules
Please have a look at it and tell your opinion on it here. The reworked selection will become the new rules.

Secondly I think it's useful to publish these rules on new mailing list subscriptions and regularly.

Best regards,

grafxuser