Re: [Gimp-developer] Re : Feedback from an ordinary user

> Could you please for the love of any deity stop overreacting

> As a free software developer yourself surely you don't do everything
> people tell you to.

Connect the two.  So, "no".

This change pisses me off quite a lot as a day to day user.  It's not
overreacting to say so.  I realize the devs care more about their
vision than how I feel about it, but there's nothing 'overreacting'
about it.

It's been discussed to death and will continue being discussed to
death because many users don't like it.  How dare we say so!

Monty