Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:17 PM, Paka <ptilopteri gmail com> wrote:
> * Alberto Mardegan <mardy users sourceforge net> [11-20-12 12:11]:
>> As suggested, I went and created my own branch: please let me announce
>> the GIMB! :-)
>>
>> http://blog.mardy.it/2012/11/gimb.html
>

> note:  not intended for under educated individuals who's language skills
>        do not include Italian.

"this blog post is written in interlingua, an international language
which you should be able to partially understand without previous
study, with varying effort depending on your linguistic background..."

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org