Re: [Gimp-developer] Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour

On Tue, 20 Nov 2012 11:15:19 +0100, Daniel Hornung wrote:
>> A naive fix for this particular problem would be to split the lists
>> in the quit warning into two separate lists: files that haven't been
>> saved, and files that have been neither saved nor exported.
>
> Or, maybe even better, there could be a warning dialog with a list of
> preview snapshots of the unsaved images, possibly each with a list of
> options like "Examine image" and "Ignore this image" and whatever
> seems sensible (saving without closely examining the current state
> does not seem sensible to me, btw.).

Think about how this scales up to 20-100 images (and yes, it's not
uncommon for me to have this many open).
--
Robert Krawitz                                     <rlk alum mit edu>

MIT VI-3 1987 - Congratulations MIT Engineers men's hoops Final Four!

--Eric Crampton