Re: [Gimp-developer] API for time of last change vs. last export

On Sun, Nov 18, 2012 at 3:12 AM, Akkana Peck <akkana shallowsky com> wrote:
> On the thread-which-shall-be-nameless, when folks were asking for
> a way to quit GIMP without being prompted to save files that had
> already been exported, Alexia wrote:
>> Oh, let me throw up this idea for you -  you do not need a fork, just
>> a script to override the default close... Very easy to install,
>> maintain and distribute. No fork needed.
>
> Alexia, how?  I looked into it, but couldn't figure out any way
> to do it.
Good question. I asked mitch if this is possible and he said yes. My
idea was to override the close, but now that I look at it, the problem
is, that you seem to be unable to get the display for user opened
image to close it...

--
--Alexia