Re: [Gimp-developer] Stop this thread! (was: Save/export, option to go back to old behaviour)

It's a pragmatic response.

The development team size (I'm not among them) is such that they need to do their own thing. They've done a lot of work to reach this decision and think that as their vision is realized it will become recognized as clearly the correct move.

As I see it, you've all got three options: live with it, branch GIMP and do things your own way, or develop an alternative to GIMP.

Last year I spent a few weeks (really! 120+ hours) studying the code, and to say the least, there's a ton of it and it's all complicated.

Good luck with your choices.
Pete

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:53 PM, Egor Voznessenski <voznyak mail ru> wrote:
Hi!

Now, that's exactly a Communist way.