Re: [Gimp-developer] wilber in the toolbar

Cristi just pointed me to think that probably
users can have this option in preferences.
I mean to keep the Wilber or to hide Wilber for more vertical space in Toolbox

I will not remove Wilber  ;) I promise
but some users in need for vertical space will appreciate this option.

personal note :
for me Wilber represent a victory sign.
(...against the domination of proprietary, outdated but still
gamekeeper standards - wow - sound like a  class struggle declamation
;) )

on the serious side > before CS4, GIMP was superior in many aspects to
Photoshop
I remember when I presented GIMP to my DTP colleagues few years ago.
Today most of them still use GIMP for masking - then Photoshop or
Illustrator to assembly the print or for further manipulations.