Re: [Gimp-developer] Translation updates for GIMP 2.8

On Saturday, May 5, 2012, 23:11:46, Cristian Secară wrote:

> Something is wrong also with the python translation.
> In Menu -> File -> Create -> the string "New Brush from Text..." is
> still in Englush, while the string in source code *is* translated:
> http://l10n.gnome.org/POT/gimp.gimp-2-8/gimp-python.gimp-2-8.ro.po

Python translations don't appear on 64bit Windows - I'll have to find
out why.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< http://eternallybored.org/ >

To know thyself is the ultimate form of aggression.
       -- Levy's Seventh Law of the Disillusionment of the True Liberal