[Gimp-developer] Learning from others

Hi,

GIMP is accepted to GSoC, which is a chance to share deeper knowledge about GIMP development, at least among the mentors and their students. Will the students questions be discussed here in the mailing list or pooled in the wiki? I think, this would be useful to let all (potential) contributors learn more. I already glanced over the archived developer mailing list and the wiki, but all I found were GSoC ideas and code reviews. In case I overlooked something you can of course point me to the resources.

Greetings,

grafxuser