Re: [Gimp-developer] present xcf as what it is, a gimp project file format

gg wrote:

> So now you are completely ignoring what I suggested and going off somewhere else.

yes.

because it is not fruitful to have a line-by-line refuting match.

instead, I showed where the real meat of the argument is.

the ‘match’ is played in a completely different ballpark than
where you wanted to kick around a bit with this topic. sorry.

this is the best I could do to keep things constructive here.

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture