Re: [Gimp-developer] Bring back normal handling of other file formats

(Gez) wrote:

> That being said, I do agree that the overwrite function is somewhat odd (it hasn't a default keystroke, it disappears once you used it and becomes export).

I did not put keystroke by default to be on the safe side.
for those who overwriting is actually part of their routine,
they can assign it themselves. on balance I think the effort
involved in assigning is a good thing.

"disappears once you used" is a bug that has been fixed for 2.8.1.

    --ps

            man + machine interface works

        http://blog.mmiworks.net: on interaction architecture