Re: [Gimp-developer] A letter of complaint

> "GIMP is, without a doubt, the most unreliable, poorly programmed,
> pathetic excuse for a software program ever conceived by a human being."

I suppose you've never used Windows ME....

**shudder**
Just typing the name brings back memories.

I won't forget Windows ME.

I'll never forget.

Sometimes I get these nightmares where I turn on my computer and see
that  Windows ME startup screen again. I wait for hours for it to
boot, idly staring at the logo, mezmerized endlessly by that eternal
logo, and then finally...

BSOD!

I wake up screaming. I run to my computer, hit power, and am relieved
when the GRUB boot menu appears.

The screen no longer displays BSOD's, but I can never stop that shade
of blue or the white console text from burning in my mind.

I will be forever traumatized by the blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

the blue.

That shade of blue.

THAT SHADE OF #0000FF BLUE. IT ETERNALLY BURNS MY MIND. OH GOD< IT
DOESN"T GO AWAY.

DAMN YOU WINDOWS ME! THAT SHADE OF BLUE! THAT SHADE OF BLUE! AUGH!! FOREVER!!!

IT"S PAINFUL. ETERNAL. GOD, HELP ME, IT"S STILL BLUE! AUGH!!!

  -- drawoc

the blue.

That shade of blue.......