Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 prohibitively slow

> Von: SorinN <nemes sorin gmail com>

> Alexandre - on this list many simply peoples (I mean not programmers
> or tech addicted guys) just come to ask questions or talk about
> problems they got using GIMP - they need simply answers.

They need answers that are correct and verifiable.

Simply put, Alexandre has suggested that you should provide proof for your claims. He arguably wrapped this in a weird writing style.

I don't want to do the same, so I'll just be blunt:

Both parties, please back up your statements about the slowness due to the GEGL transition or due to a known bug. And skip the prose, strip it down to the mere facts.

The readers of this mailing list will thank you.

Regards,
Michael