Re: [Gimp-developer] Motion blur algorithms

Hi Calcemus,

Easy to find papers, hmm? Ok, I am a student and need your advice
on this. Let's say I want to find a paper on an algorithm which I know
what it does, and that is all. Where do I search? I am member at
acm.org <http://acm.org> but usually they have very advanced papers.

nearly every scientific paper starts with a survey on existing papers and research. You could also look at Google scholar for survey or introduction papers. Another way is to use www.metager.de (a meta search engine) and select some scientific search engines there. This should give you some hints or serve as starting point into a particular topic.

Best regards,

grafxuser