Re: [Gimp-developer] Mental Models for GIMP

Hi,

it's a resting side-project at the moment, I'm afraid.
I've changed jobs and am working full-time now,
so I don't have much time to do something for it.
My boss runs www.openusability.org, so the idea is
to get further support from there.
I'll talk to him about that and will keep you informed.
If you're interested in contributing, please also let me know ;-)

Best

Tobi