Re: [Gimp-developer] Help with a Gimp 2.10 question

* jEsuSdA 8) <listas jesusda com> [12-18-12 11:39]:

> Hi Gez!
>
> Great opinion and nice data. As I suppose, maybe Photivo will be the chosed.
> Darktable will be fine, but there are no Windows version at the moment.

Being crippled by windows is not the end.  You can always install a linux
distro into a virtualbox (all free apps) and run photivo/darktable there.

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member