[Gimp-developer] still missing translation for script-fu, only in some languages

The script-fu in stable version is still limited to 61 strings
(something related to intltool as far as I understand from past
messages).

But what confuses me is that (for example) the French or German
script-fu menus are for some reason translated in the final product,
while at the same time they are missing from http://l10n.gnome.org
How is that ?

Take a simple example in File -> Create -> Logos ->
(French)
-> B_asique II...
(German)
-> E_infach 2 …
However, at http://l10n.gnome.org this string is marked as "deleted" in
both languages.

For Romanian, in the final product that string is in English ...

Cristi

--
Cristian Secară
http://www.secarica.ro