Re: [Gimp-developer] GIMP plugin registry website

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 5:18 PM, Guillermo Espertino (Gez) wrote:

> It's true that the site became a little bit difficult to use.

> Alexandre, do they need help with the site? I could use some help from the
> Gráfica Libre community to give the site a refreshing.
> That's, of course, if the mantainer of that site accepts it.

I don't think it's "they", it's "he" -- a singular :) And that's
exactly the reason there are so many spam issues. A single person
cannot moderate a popular site single-handedly.

If anyone has Ingo's contacts, please get in touch with him.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org