Re: [Gimp-developer] gimp 2.8 splash screen suggestion

Looking at Gespertino's and Berhard's versions side by side, and Bernhard's certainly looks more creative. Gespertino's has the look of a straight up layout. While balanced, it feels a bit lacking in "juice" and looks to me to be very "business graphic"

Bernhard's layout speaks to pushing the envelope and deeper creative expressions.

Somewhere in the middle ground perhaps?