Update of the Swedish translation

Hi!

I have seen that the Swedish translation of giggle has become rather
out of date, and I would like to update it and contribute it to the
project.

However, emailing the last translator Richard Hult at
richard imendio com , which is listed in the Swedish po, returns a
"Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender" email, and I haven't been
successful in finding an alternative email adress.

Do anyone here on this mailing list know if he would mind if I provided
an updated Swedish po to giggle? - Or maybe someone is even in contact
with him?

thanks in advance and best regards
/Andreas Rönnquist
gusnan gusnan se