Re: [Gegl-developer] Building GEGL fails on 64 bit Linux system

Hi!

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 6:31 PM, scl <scl gplus gmail com> wrote:
As I see the GEGL 0.2.0 packages at packages.debian.org are also for amd64
and ia64 architectures. I can't imagine that Debian maintainers never faced
such failures in such a central library like glibc.
How did you Debian guys solve such problems?

Well, I must admit we never faced such issue; and we build for 14
architectures ;-)
Probably we've been really lucky till now :-P

Nice to know the issue has been fixed.

Cheers.

--
Matteo F. Vescovi