Re: [gedit-list] Minimal C plugin example

On Wed, 2014-08-27 at 17:01 -0400, Adam Dingle wrote:
Kip,

I'd look at the plugins included in the source tree for gedit itself,
as well as the sources for the gedit-plugins collection.  Some of these
plugins are pretty small - gedit-sort-plugin.c in gedit is about 600
lines, and gedit-word-completion-plugin.c in gedit-plugins is about 400
lines.  They are also guaranteed to be up to date, since they come with
gedit.  You could clone these from git, or just look at the source code
directly via git.gnome.org:

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit/tree/plugins
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gedit-plugins/tree/plugins

adam

Thanks Adam. I'll give those plugins a look.

--
Kip Warner -- Senior Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred