[gedit-list] Fwd: Re: Plugin debugging?

-------- Message original --------
Sujet: 	Re: [gedit-list] Plugin debugging?
Date : 	Sun, 4 Sep 2011 21:53:46 -0500
De : 	Stephen Gross <mrstevegross gmail com>
Pour : 	Jean-Philippe Fleury <contact jpfleury net>

I'm using gedit 2.30.4. What's the easiest way to upgrade to 3? I ran:
   apt-get update

But apt-get thinks I have the latest version of gedit. Is gedit 3 on the
proper ubuntu repositories?

Thanks,
--Steve

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 8:05 PM, Jean-Philippe Fleury