[gedit-list] Question about MAC/Fedora and Parallels

Good day,

I am utilizing gedit in fedora under Parallels on a MacBook Pro. When I save a file using gedit, it doesn’t open properly on the mac, in fact it corrupts the file. For example, I could simply type Test in gedit under Fedora, save it and then when I go to the MAC it opens blank.  Then when I open it again in Fedora it has the following screen.  Any thoughts??? I would really appreciate any insights on this. Thank you so much, Ken