Re: [gedit-list] Custom toolbar icons

Thanks for the help.

Good to hear that you are providing official support for macros in
gedit. I already developed a small plugin for macro and hosted it on
http://code.google.com/p/gedit-macro-plugin/. Now I am working on few
enhancements like adding toolbar icons for easier access, saving of
macros, etc.

I am new to Linux application development and Its my pleasure to work
with you people.

--
Thanks,
Sam K. Raju