Re: [gedit-list] Configure Gedit

Oscar Carrasco wrote:

> Hello,
> I don't know if this is possible but i want to change the colour of the
> gedit program becouse I don't like the colours that you given with program
> I want simple personalize the program is this possible ?

Yes.

On the menu bar go to Edit->Preferences and then choose the "Fonts & Colors"
tab. On my install of gedit there are a  number of colour schemes to  choose
from including CLassic,  Cobalt, Darkmate, Kate, Oblivion and Tango. You
can also add your own colour scheme.

> Thank for yours answers
> the program is very flexible but need more flexibility

Oh really? :-)

Erik
Erik de Castro Lopo
http://www.mega-nerd.com/