Re: [gedit-list] elastic tabstops implemented in gedit

Hi everyone,

I've turned the gedit patch into a proper plugin and made the following fixes:
* Other chars than just \n can now terminate paragraphs
* Italic and bold characters are now handled properly
* The minimum width and padding width values can now be configured using gconf

Go to nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/#gedit for more information,
and please email me if you have any problems.

Cheers,
Nick