[gedit-list] Pyhon shell plugin and imported libraries methods inspection through TAB

Hi all,

I noticed that the python shell plugin in Gedit doesn't ship with autocompletion feature by pressing tab, while system console shells running Python in interactive mode do provide it (I mean the ability to show methods and so on of a imported library by just pressing tab after the dot. Not actually autocompletion, in fact).  As of right now, I'm developing with a open shell on one side....

Am I missing something? or is it a feature you'll sooner or later implement?   Thanks in advance, would be really cool for us all out here.

--
Marcello Golfieri