[gedit-list] Editor Ideas

Hi all,

    Have you seen scribes[1] editor?? I'm looking this editor and looks like a very interesant editor. We can take some ideas from it. In the web you can see some screenshots and a movie. It have boorkmark icons in the line number bar (I suppose that gtksource come with it soon) and autocomplete words. The other features are in gedit too (snippets plugin). I'm surprised by the bookmark icons.

We can incorporate autocompletion in gedit. Gedit autocompletion plugins don't woks fine at all. Perhaps i've not choose the correct plugin that you use. If you know an autocompletion plugin that remember the writed words and show a list with them for select and insert, tell me, please!! ;)

What do you think about?

Regards,
    Chuchi

http://scribes.sourceforge.net