[gedit-list] Automatic refresh of files already open in gedit

Scenario I would like:

- I have a file open with gedit.
- That file gets modified (either edited by another application, or deleted
and re-created with new information in it by some other process).
- When I go back to gedit, the file either automatically refreshes so it has
the most recent data in it, or it prompts me and asks me if I'd like to
update it.

Is there a setting or plugin that will allow for what I'm describing?

TIA...

Bryan