[gedit-list] Question regarding comment marks ...

Hello all!
First, I need to apologize, since I have sent a message reporting that
gedit crashes when trying to comment. The problem was that Latex plugin
was on, and I worked with R-file (*.R) and that combination produced the
crash. Sorry for my lack of experience!
Nevertheless, I am still wondering if it is possible to automatize
commenting in particular environment: C or R or python etc.? How can
that be done? Could you help me, please?

Sincerely,
Petar M