[gedit-list] error msg with file browser enabled

Hi all,

I am getting the following error message when I enable the file browser plugin:

   Type mismatch: Expected `bool' got `string' for key
    /apps/gedit-2/plugins/filebrowser/on_load/enable_remote

Thinking it might have been some spurious user setting which arose
when I was playing around with 2.15 this summer, I deleted everything
under ~/./gconf/apps/gedit-2 to no avail.

I uninstalled the 2.15 installed from source, ran apt-get remove
--purge gedit, and reinstalled the 2.16 deb likewise in vain.

At the present, I have v2.16.1-0ubuntu2 installed under Ubuntu 6.10.

Sorry to bother you all with this trivial problem.

Thanks for all the great work -- gedit keeps getting better and better.

--
 Colin Brace
 Amsterdam