[gedit-list] Announcing the availability of the Gemini Plugin

Hi everyone,

This is my first Gedit plugin.  I called it Gemini because it completes common characters which come in pairs such as: ({["''"]})

The feature was inspired by Textmate and complements the acclaimed Snippets plugin to offer quicker code editing to programmers.

If anyone wants to try it out and give me feedback/bugs I would really appreciate it.

http://www.garyharan.com/index.php/2006/11/16/gemini-gedit-plugin-for-all-those-textmate-fans/

BTW: I'm not sure if this is the place to say this but thank you to all the people who contribute to Gedit.

--
Gary Haran