Re: [Geary] Without folks?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 02:28, johnywhy gmail com wrote:
Any ideas to reduce footprint of evolution-alarm-notify?

Disable it from starting up, as I suggested in my last email? :)

On Mon, Aug 26, 2019 at 02:41, johnywhy gmail com wrote:
evolution-alarm-notify isn't listed in my installed packages.
Only evolution-data-server is listed, and it's only dependings are geary/folks.

Yes, as I said, it is part of evolution-data-server.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>