Re: [Geary] configurable time/date show?

Hi k3dAR,

As Kacper mentioned, the full date is not available currently from the conversation list, but you can get it as a tooltip if you mouse over the date for a specific message in the conversation view.

The current plan is to overhaul the conversation list for 0.13, and the lack of tooltip showing the full date is one of the limitations I would like to address as part of that.

Cheers,
//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.