Re: [Geary] Ctrl-M shortcut (Accounts) not working anymore

On Sun, Dec 17, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Federico Bruni <fede inventati org> wrote:
User manual says that Ctrl-M will open the Accounts dialog.
This is not working for me on Geary (current master).
Ctrl-M is not listed on Keyboard Shortcuts window.

Can you confirm?
Should I open a new ticket for this?

Oh! That's been dropped — keyboard shortcuts are for quick access to commonly used functions, and if people need to access the account prefs that often there's probably an underlying issue that needs to be fixed instead.

So I guess it should be removed from the manual.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>