Re: [Geary] Call for testing: Geary 0.11.3

Hey Adam,

On Mon, Dec 19, 2016 at 12:50 PM, Adam Dingle <adam medovina org> wrote:
Mike, it's good to hear that a new release is on the way. I just built from the geary-0.11 branch and am sending this message from the resulting Geary binary. :) It seems just fine - I'll let you know if anything seems amiss in the week to come.

Thanks! Do let us know if you find anything.

I don't manage to run that branch very much myself, but maybe that will be a bit easier now the DB is back to the same version as master.

//Mike

--
⊨ Michael Gratton, Percept Wrangler.
⚙ <http://mjog.vee.net/>