Re: [Geary] Not able to log in a @gmail account with "Less secure apps" access disabled

I saw the blog post in [1] and got the feeling that GOA was not going to happen, but that was probably a misinterpretation of mine.

That post wasn't meant to indicate that we were not going to do either, it was just me grousing about the situation and proposing a solution.

What I was emphasizing was that our applications would not hard-code to one authentication library or another, as that would preclude (or make difficult) wide distribution of our software.

-- Jim