Re: [Geary] Windows problem with last git update

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 9:37 AM, Pétur <peturvilj gmail com> wrote:
I just updated Geary using git. There is a bug with windows managemnt. Geary doesn't fit anymore in my 14' screen and it's impossible to resize the window. It is almost impossible to use Geary now.

When you say it's impossible to resize, do you mean that you can't get resize handles at the edges of the window, or that the window refuses to shrink in size. If it's the latter, is there a particular widget that seems to be too large and is blocking resizing?

Do you know where you were before updating to the current master? If you can find a known good version, git bisect is a great way to track down the cause of the problem.

Robert