[gdome] query on gdome2 and libxml2 multi-threaded libraries

Hi,

Is gdome2 multi-threaded ? I was not able find any information regarding this. I have checked the source code , it has few global variables most of them are function pointer tables, it does NOT use libxml2 xmlInitParser <http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlInitParser> API. Is libxml2 xmlInitParser <http://xmlsoft.org/html/libxml-parser.html#xmlInitParser> is mandatory
to make it multi-threaded.

Please clarify about the gdome2 and libxml2 multi-threaded libraries.

Thanks,
Srinivas R Thota