[gdm-list] Shortcut for Keyboard Langauge Selector

Dear GDM3 List

I'm trying to figureout how to select change the keyboard language
selector (or even navigate the top right menu) during login (and
possible lock screen) via the keyboard.

In a normal gnome3 session a Super-F10 gets me into to the menu and I
can navigate to the keyboard language selector and switch to my current
layout.  But that doesn't work during login or during the lock screen.

Thank you!
David Ayers

--
David Ayers - Team Austria