Re: [gdm-list] Graphical Welcome Message

Hi Bruno, do you need to display a message when the user has logged in
or before he logs in ?
Example, you enter the user name into the gdm and then the message
appears or you enter the username
and then password and then after clicking the login button you get the
message popped up ?

In the second example you can do that with some bash script being
loaded after login or other way around it.

In the first case you would probably need a tweak the source I think.

Rgds
Saxa