Re: [gdm-list] gdm-list Digest, Vol 120, Issue 3

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Laverne Schrock
<schr1230 morris umn edu> wrote:
On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 10:47 AM, anonymous <johnandsara2 cox net> wrote:

please say exactly what it said was missing.  i assume you attempted to compile and it said ~ “missing
foo-n.mi can’t continue because package foo must be version n.m"

No, I haven't tried compiling yet. What I'm trying to do is _read_ the code and
I'm having trouble understanding the structure of the project.

[snipped]

Ah, according to this page
(https://help.gnome.org/admin/gdm/3.22/preface.html.en),
the graphical login window is provided by gnome-shell. Source code here:
https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-shell/tree/js/gdm

So I guess that answers my question.