Re: [gdm-list] Multi-seat status ?

Alexander Todorov 写道:
Hi all,
I've seen there's been some discussion about multi-seat in the past few months
and patches flying around. I'd like to ask what's the current status of
multi-seat support?
Hi Alexander,

Ray and myself worked for multi-seat both on ConsoleKit and GDM side.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/ConsoleKit/log/?h=multi-seat
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/gdm/log/?h=display-configuration

From my point of view, the whole work is under last development phase.

OpenSolaris used the multi-seat branch for latest two builds, I would like to offer test report on Linux next week. Jon and Ray suppose to start review the process after that. Hopefully, the branches can
merged into master and be included in next release.
Is there a howto for configuration, known bugs, etc.
You can refer to design document[1] and testing document[2] I wrote. They are kind of out-of-date, I'll update
them later.
I'd like to test it on physical hardware (not sure if it can be tested on
virtual machine) and pointers to documentation about configuring the seats will
be helpful.
I will be very helpful you can test the multi-seat feature, please feel free to send emails if you have problem.

[1] http://wiki.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/design_for_newgdm_consolekit_multiseat_multidisplay [2] http://wiki.genunix.org/wiki/index.php/testing_for_newgdm_consolekit_multiseat_multidisplay

Thanks,
Halton.