[gdm-list] GDM idea that needs help

Hi,

I'm currently working on artwork with the gnome art team but need some
help with a GDM implementation. I attach two images, one is a old real
GDM properly implemented, the other is a new mockup design that should
work the same way.

1. How can the username login box fit better with the background, it
currently looks just not part of the hole design.

2. The user name container needs to be transparent because it just looks
odd being solid, if not how can it blend in better with the current
implementation?

3. Currently it only works with my resolution(1440x900) all centred, is
it possible to implement with all resolutions?(it's SVG not no scaling
issues)

Regards

SeanW