Re: [gdm-list] at-spi-registryd not starting automatically in gdm [was multiple at-spi...]

On 8/31/07, Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron sun com> wrote:

> One minor difference, you need to use this code (already in configure.ac)
> to get the right libexecdir value:
>
> if test ${libexecdir} = "\${exec_prefix}/libexec"; then
>     ssh_libexec="$real_gdm_prefix/libexec"
> else
>     ssh_libexec="${libexecdir}"
> fi

I put this part into my patch to be consistent, but I don't think it's
necessary, and it's still error prone. What if I, for some reason, I
set --libexecdir='${libdir}'? It's not necessary here since the
variables are used in the Makefile and they will be recursively
resolved by make. Also, wouldn't it be better to use AS_AC_EXPAND like
elsewhere in configure.ac? Then, at least you're being consistent with
the hack.

--
Dan