Re: [gdm-list] gdmchooser themes

Yan:

If I read the docs right, when you request a XDMCP connection, gdm runs gdmchooser.

Is it possible to theme the gdmchooser?

gdmchooser does honor the gui/GtkRC and gui/GtkTheme GDM configuration options so you can specify a gtkrc file or a GTK theme file to use.
This allows you to theme the appearance of GTK widgets.

I'd like to match the look and feel of the gdmgreeter theme with the xdmcp selection screen.

Not sure if the above options give you enough control to do what you
want.  To make gdmchooser support more sophisticated theming, it would
be necessary to enhance gdmchooser.

Brian