Re: bug in gdm with font size in themes?

ons, 2004-07-14 kl. 15:35 skrev Anton Altaparmakov:
> Ok, thanks.  Done.  The xdpyinfo still returns the same dpi as stated
> for gnome (which look correct).

Good.

> The output of xrdb -query is still identical for the two resolutions.  I
> have attached it.  It now doesn't seem to contain anything relating to
> "dpi" at all?!?

No. That was what I expected. The Xft*dpi settings tells Xft to
disregard the X servers perception of you dpi. If it's not set, it just
uses the values you see in xdpyinfo.

Hmm.. This is a good question. I really don't have any more good
guesses. I'm not too familiar with the inner workings of GDM, I'm just a
satisfied customer ;-), so one of the GDM hackers have to help you out.

Sorry, I couldn't help.

--
Søren Hansen <sh warma dk>